higher resolution version
Spinaptychus sternbergi, n. sp., from the Niobrara formation of Logan and Gove Counties, Kansas.
A, Paratype (Mus. no. 2683). Inner view of harmonic margin of left valve showing the nature of the
harmonic flange (X 0.75).
B, Holotype (Mus. no. 2022). Outer view (X 0.45).
C, Paratype (Mus. no. 2906). Projection print of transverse thin section of mature region, cut
normal to growth lines, showing microstructure of shell. Tone of print is reversed. Arrow points to
ventrolateral margin (X 8.25).
D, Holotype (Mus. no. 2022). Enlarged portion of mature region of right valve near lateral margin
A Spiny Aptychus from the Cretaceous of Kansas, by Alfred G. Fischer and Robert O. Fay
Originally published June 1953 as Kansas Geological Survey Bulletin 102, Part 2.
Available online at http://www.kgs.ku.edu/Publications/Bulletins/102_2/index.html
- Related pdf books
- ARTICLE IN PRESS - Welcome to the Kansas Geological Survey
- Hydraulic Tomography and High-Resolution Slug Testing to ...
- Qvcmd Jogpsnbupo Dsdvmbs 46 Bvhvtu 3124 Kansas Droughts ...
- Coalbed Methane in Kansas - Kansas Geological Survey
- Hutchinson, KS, March HIS - Kansas Geological Survey
- OFFSET AND RESOLUTION OF DISPERSION CURVE IN MULTICHANNEL ...
- Feasibility of Surface Waves to Delineate Fractures in the
- Figure 3 CDPstacked seismic sections from a Wilson Road
- Information Sheets and Supplementary Documents
- Groundwater legal framework and management practices in the High ...
- EECS De iv Reservoir Pressures Suggest Communication Insights on
- A North North-South Cross Section of Archer Field Summary ...
- Ozark Plateau Rocks and Minerals
- OIL AND GAS FIELDS WICHITA QUADRANGLE KANSAS
- Temporal Variability in the Quality of Produced Water from ...
- Journal of Hydrology-A rainfall loading response recorded at 300 meters depth: Implications for geological weighing lysimeters